Livery yards

ClassicG&T

Visit site
Thinking of moving yards as I'm losing my patience at my current yard (don't want to say which)
Can anyone recommend a yard around Morpeth/blyth/cramlington etc that is DIY, but with regular turnout and a good school that I can access every evening. Prefferably with hay and straw already included in price and a decent size stable with good hacking.

I fancies Benridge but it's is Full or part

angelish

Visit site
Thinking of moving yards as I'm losing my patience at my current yard (don't want to say which)
Can anyone recommend a yard around Morpeth/blyth/cramlington etc that is DIY, but with regular turnout and a good school that I can access every evening. Prefferably with hay and straw already included in price and a decent size stable with good hacking.

I fancies Benridge but it's is Full or part

hi , could you stretch to part livery ?
i was at benridge yeasterday visiting someone , iv'e never been before or met anyone before and they were lovely people and the yard , stables and schools were very very nice :)
it has a lovely feel to the place , profesional but friendly the nicest yard iv'e visited for a long time

i was at the gubion (sp :eek: ) a couple of weeks ago and that too is very nice but on a much bigger scale and i found it a little intimidating :eek: although they were also really friendly and profesional too :)