Liveryman harmony(mains) Vs Liveryman calypso

Flint12

Visit site
Hi,

I wondered whether anyone had either of these clippers? Will be used to do a full clip and to maintain legs and hogged main. My lad has a typical native coat and is currently nice and fluffy! He is however not very good with clippers below the knees so they cant be too loud.

Any opinions or other suggestions would be super! :)

neddynesbitt

Visit site
Really not sure about the Liveryman but I have just got the Lister Liberty clippers & they are really quiet. I got them from farmcare uk & they are doing a twin pack of Liberty & Libretto (trimmers but can be used to do full clip with wide blades attached to them). My friend uses the Libretto to do full clips but they don't work on my lad who has a native type coat.

The liberty found them so easy, it was like cutting butter with a hot knife :) xx

BrynThePony

Visit site
Hi
I've got the Harmony clippers (also from farmcare uk) and they're brilliant for me as I only do a belly and gullet clip - I think that the blade maybe a little narrow to be doing a full clip and I'm not sure how they'd cope with hogging; also check the lead length as mine are a tiny bit on the short side

On the plus side, mine are lovely and quiet, do a great job and get through native coat hair with no problem