LLanybydder horse sale 24th april!!:D

helenhorse

Visit site
Hi, me again!:D
anyone going to llanybydder horse sale??
just wondering, i like to know if anyone else is going lol!
hehe
speak soon
Helen
xxx

Llwyncwn

Visit site
Hi H
laugh.gif
Was only thinking about Llanybydder today. I havnt been for a couple of years and feel the urge to go for yard stuff etc. Have no help on the yard on Thursday so wont be able to go, probably a good thing as last time I went, OH told me that my bags would be packed and on the doorstep if I came home with another horse
blush.gif

helenhorse

Visit site
no llanybydder horse sale is a genral sale!!
i strongly advice you come, because most of the horses sold there just rboken etc, have hidden potential, and this is why we do our investment hunting there lol. Both horses and tack! prices of the saddle are a bargain!!
good quality tack gets sold for about £80-100. Its very good!! but there is also old tack, nothing saddle soap cant solve lol!!
anyone sold or bought in llanybydder?
im going so we'l see whats there lol!
i was only wondering who's going so i could see if i can spot you lol!

helenhorse

Visit site
yeah i know, numbers have decreased recently, but they are rising as sumer is com ing. Hope thers something worth buying there on thursday now, but im looking for a good straight cut or WH saddle at the saddlery sale lol first!

DuckToller

Visit site
Sorry to hijack post, but while there are so many welsh peeps on here (not one myself, just married to one
smile.gif
) does anyone know if there is still a stud in Llanybydder? Chap used to have lots of Hannovarians, two stallions, was about 10 years ago when I visited...

helenhorse

Visit site
hi peeps,well yes i went, didnt fancy any horses, but...we did buy 3 saddles all 2nd hand but fab cindition straight cut show saddles for £ 25, 55, and 77!!!!!!
thats how to do it lol!!!

kevbonzo

New User
Visit site
hi the sale is on thursday 30 just cheched with evans bros its been poor the last few months should be better this sale though, just be very carefull like all sales

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
No i would like to go at some point though, i used to love going along, we bought and sold at llanybydder, my star mare was from there as a two year old, you can find some real treasure there