location of pig farms on peddars way

Suechoccy

Visit site
Peddars Way people ... I need some local knowledge please.

Three of us are going to be riding the Peddars Way, from Stonebridge to Holme-next-Sea.

I'm sitting at home with OS maps and would like to know where the pigfield areas are as one of the horses doesn't like pigs very much, so if we can stay upwind or even better, stay out of sight/smell of them as much as possible, that would be ace.

For those with local knowledge and an OS map to hand to make sense of my blurb below, please can you let me know where we'll meet piggies.

(Day 3 is the day I'm expecting to see pigs as we'll be in the Massingham area).

Day 1: start from Stonebridge, offroad N.NW along Peddars Way trail passing west of Thompson, skirting Merton Park, then picking up short westwards section of B1108 to Little Cressingham, then either
1.1 NW along unclassified white road to Great Cressingham or
1.2 north along Peddars Way and then left into Great Cressingham.

Day 2: from Great Cressingham, NE to pick up Peddars Way, then either
2.1 leave Peddars Way and go west through South Pickenham and onto Cockley Cley, then NW through Swaffham Forest, exit to cross A1122, then 200yds turn right on bridleway to A47, cross A47, continue on roman road bridleway to zigzag into Castle Acre, or
2.2 take Peddars Way to North Pickenham then continue NW on Peddars Way to A1065, cross A1065 and up yellow road to Castle Acre.

Day3: from Castle Acre, either
3.1 follow Peddars Way NW, passing Massinghams and Harpley to our right, all the way until we turn off left/west to Sedgeford, or
3.2 from Castle Acre, head west through West Acre, then turn NW onto bridleway to Gayton Thorpe, skirt Gayton to our left and continue north past Grimston on our left, to turn right to rejoin Peddars Way at A148 (Harpley), then up Peddars Way to Sedgeford.

Day4 and 5: we're in Sedgeford/Ringstead area and exploring there. Fairly familiar with the area and fairly confident of not seeing any pigfarms. ;-)