LOL! I am soooooo pants at this

parsley

Visit site
Just had a lady ring up about the pony - was interested in coming to see him this weekend - I mentioned that the back lady was coming to do a general check (I get Bomber checked as his sacroilliac was out once) and said that if she definatly wanted to see him I would put it back. She decided that she was continuing to ring around at the momment and would let me know!

Thinking clearly she probably thought he had something hideous wrong with his back - while I meant that while the lady was at the yard I thought I might as well get the pony's back checked.

Its a good job I don't do this for my living - or that OH doesn't realise its my fault he hasn't gone
blush.gif

ginniebee

Visit site
Oh Parsley youre just being honest! Im sure if your lady seriously interested shel give you the third degree!!!!! You could always ring her back and explain, just to set the record straight, good luck. x

Claireg9

Visit site
its so hard isnt it! You explain every little detail and it seems to come out bad rather than the good way you intended it!
so pleased im not selling at the mo, market looks awful!

Kelly1982

Visit site
I'm just as bad!!!

We had someone come and see our mare last night and driving home i was like 'should i have said that? did that come across wrong? did that comment put them off?' etc

Nightmare!!