Lonely heart

Agent XXX999

Visit site
Moz is a 15.1 TBX who didn’t have the best start in life – he arrived for ‘re-schooling’ at the yard and our first instinct was to have him PTS as he was in such a bad way…underweight, covered in sarcoids, dreadlocked mane – you have never seen anything like it! He had also been kicked in the mouth and therefore only has a few bottom teeth – all this and he is only 7!

Despite this a girl on the yard took him on – he is now looking really well, his sarcoids have been removed and he works really nicely in a hackamore. He is fun to hack and a love in the stable.

The girl can no longer afford to look after him, nor does she have the time to be able to ride 2 horses as she works really funny hours.
Moz is therefore looking for someone to love! He is free to a good home so long as contact is maintained and the new owner is mindfull of his past problems. Because of this he needs someone quite sensitive who he can form a real bond with.

He is never going to make a dressage pony, or a showjumper, but he is great for someone that wants something to love - I think he would be really good at endurance.

I hope this is not advertising as the horse is not for sale...pref. you to be located within 1 hour of junction 8 of the M25

Agent XXX999

Visit site
He is quiet but can be fresh if he is not ridden (I am sure this is to do with the restricted turnout at the yard)

As mentioned she cant ride him due to work so he only goes out a couple of times a week - hence the reason she is trying to rehome him!

Mid

www.just-dreaming.webs.com
He sounds a loveheart!
blush.gif

I'm so smooshy and sensitive... x3 I must nag my parents!

Seriously though, I'll mention it at the stables and PM you if anyone sounds interested
smile.gif