long boots

TarantuLove

Visit site
How on earth can you make them more comfy? I've bought some lovely Mountain Horse Classic High Riders but because they're new the stiffness makes my toes go numb!

narkymare

Visit site
my oh is just one shoe size bigger than me so whenever i get new uncomfy boots or shoes i make him wear them round the house for a few evenings - i think he secretly enjoys it :D

noblesteed

Visit site
I used to cover my new doc martins in something for hiking boots called 'Dubbin'. I think you get it from cobblers? But any tack softening cream should work on boots as well as stiff tack.

ThePony

Visit site
Grin and bear it around the house for a while I'm afraid! A bit of kocholine or neatsfoot will soften (though will darken brown boots) a little if they are really bad, but the only way though is to wear them!

TarantuLove

Visit site
thanks guys! they are lovely boots but dead uncomfortable atm! will attack them with some leather conditioner tonight, mwahahha

narkymare

Visit site
my old grandad ,god rest his soul, used to do what many people did in his day - wee on newpaper and stuff the boot with it - swore by it!!!! :eek: