Long leather Boots

vicm2509

Visit site
I need some long leather boots asap but I have a very limited budget. Can anyone guide me to a website that may have some cheap ones? Oh and they must have them in narrow fitting
smile.gif

I have found some on ebay for £95, so anywhere that may sell some cheaper ones? I know im pushing it but I really and skint!

Louby

Visit site
Ive bought a couple of pairs off ebay and they were great but didnt fit!! I'd reccomend going to a saddlers and trying a few pairs on so you know the size, especially the width before buying off Ebay. Naughty I know but at least you wont be left with a pair that wont fit.
Regalli Ricchi or Regent are reasonably priced.

Drummer

Visit site
I remember I once had a pair of long leather ones made by Loveson which I got from Robinsons catalogue. I only wore them a few times as they just didnt fit.

I have the Regent Grafton boots at the moment which are a lot cheaper then some (i think around £170) and are beautiful and very comfortable and smart.

Scarlett

Visit site
how posh do they need to be? What about Mountain Horse? Theres a lady on ebay sells them brand new at £80, we just bought two pairs off her. Or what about the Saxon ones, they are equileather ie synthetic but you would never know as they look and feel like real leather and there is no name or anthing on them to identify what they are - they are the exact same style as the leather Dublin ones at £120 but the Saxons cost £35, and you can get them wet and dirty without bothering. i wanted a pair but they didnt fit my huuuuuge calves...

Regent also do the Rustler boot (its on Rideaway website) which is £95ish... Or Robinsons own Requisite ones at £75, though my friend had them and the leather faded quite badly....

monkey100

Visit site
I have some cavello dressage top boots, they have had zips put in back as I broke my knee and cant push my foot in but still find it hard to get them on so they are up for sale. I am a size 5 1/2 they are fairly wide but not extra wide if any one is looking I want about £50.00 for them, they cost over £300 when I bought them.

Cobnut1

Visit site
I've gave up wearing my boots, and opted for gaiters instead.... now i just need a decent pair of joddy boots.... but won't be needing them for a while yet!!