Long over due update!

Tempi

Visit site
Hi all!! Its been a long time!- I do occasionally have a browse through the posts on my mobile but thats about it. Things are pretty hectic, if I'm not working in the office I'm at the yard riding, teaching, riding for other people, or at home either asleep, cooking, cleaning or doing washing, lol!

Anyway, Blows the super cob has as usual been super - will keep this short but came 7th in the elementary at the Regionals and 5th in the elementary freestyle with just shy of 70%. Which resulted in us getting a wildcard for the GFS Elementary Restricted Finals at the Nationals at Hartpury in a few weeks time - not bad going for a 20yr old cob who's had 2 foals! She's also part qualified for the summer regionals at Medium with only a couple of points to get.

Jups (my homebred Johnson rising 5yr old) is off out competing tomorrow - been a bit up and down with him as he's been going through a difficult phase but we seem to be out the other side now * touches lots of wood * !!

My other exciting news is that I have 2 new sponsors, one who is giving me financial backing, and the other is Simple Systems Horse Feeds - I will be on their website under their 'Ones to Watch' which is really exciting along with receiving some great things from them too.

I can't put any pictures up as on my new tablet and no idea how to use it properly!! But if you have a look at my website there are pictures there and also on my Facebook page (please like my page!!) Finally I have a YouTube channel which has a couple of vids of Jups on it so have put link to that as well. Please subscribe to my channel - will be doing videos of pole work, schooling exercises and videos for my sponsors.

www.parisiennedressage.com
www.Facebook.com/parisiennedressage
www.YouTube.com/user/parisiennedressage

Leg_end

Visit site
Wow, sounds like you're having a busy time :) Well done on the sponsors and good luck at the Winters :D

TheMule

Visit site
Well done on your qualification. Jupiter is seriously smart- what a lovely easy, uphill way of going he has :)

Tempi

Visit site
Thank you, believe it or not he had a bad neck when that video was taken and also had to have a tooth out a week later!! So he feels even better now - he's a super horse am so proud to have bred and produced him myself :)