Long padded coats ?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I have a lovely long Cavallo down coat, it's like wearing your duvet outdoors :eek: I don't wear it to the yard for mucky jobs but love it for teaching or watching clinics etc. Can't help with current recommendations but I'm glad to have one!

DappleDown

Visit site
In my experience, yes to keep warm, but not for riding in.

I like the look of the Mark Todd one, but I already have one by Mountain Horse which is warm, well made and looks very smart too.

Wheels

Visit site
I have a gorgeous horsewear Lucinda green one and again I wear it to watch shows / clinics but it's not going anywhere near the yard, mud or horse lol

So it depends what you want it for.

Kat

Visit site
I have a tog 24 one, about half the price of the horsey brands. I love it, so warm and cosy, bought it for a trip to the USA in winter but wear it for work now, I don't wear it to the stables though, I have a short down coat (a montane not a horseymake) that I wear to the stables as I can ride in that.

OldNag

Wasting my time successfully....
Visit site
I have a tog 24 one, about half the price of the horsey brands. I love it, so warm and cosy, bought it for a trip to the USA in winter but wear it for work now, I don't wear it to the stables though, I have a short down coat (a montane not a horseymake) that I wear to the stables as I can ride in that.

Another vote for Tog 24, and they really last, too! Also I have a long padded one from Regatta which is fabulously warm and was cheap as chips from their outlet store website.