Long / popular posts on here

TicTac

Visit site
Do you read through all of it or like me, read the beginning and probably all of the first page and then skip back and forth to pick up the general feel.

Some of the really good or funny ones I have been known to go through most of it as there are some very witty and knowledgeable folk who post on here. I'm just curious really as I dont think you can get the real feel for a post unless you are able to have a good over view.

dafthoss

Visit site
Depends when I catch it. If I read it before it becomes a massive argument (lets face it thats normally what happens) and I'm online then I tend to keep going back every so often to catch up so I dont have masses to read. But if not then I tend to skip through untill it gets a bit heated and find out why it became heated then follow from there.

touchstone

Visit site
I always read right through and very rarely don't, it's only polite imo, a bit like following a conversation and I could miss some pertinent posts which I might repeat later which is rude to the person who first made the comment! Just my opinion though.:eek:

quirky

Visit site
I read all the way through as sometimes things go off on such a tangent. If you skip a page, it all becomes double dutch.

I also like to see how long it takes the usual suspects turn up and how soon their cronies come on and agree with them :rolleyes:

Capriole

Visit site
Mostly when I notice one has got really long (and if I didnt read it from the beginning) I assume its a bunfight and ignore it.

xxMozlarxx

Visit site
I read all the way through as sometimes things go off on such a tangent. If you skip a page, it all becomes double dutch.

I also like to see how long it takes the usual suspects turn up and how soon their cronies come on and agree with them :rolleyes:

Ditto..especially if i want to comment myself..seems disrespectful not to and I don't like the posts where someone's says, ' I haven't read all the thread' and then continue to give an opinion on something which has already been explained (if that makes sense)
Also agree with the usual suspects and cronies.. :rolleyes:

Capriole

Visit site
I don't like the posts where someone's says, ' I haven't read all the thread' and then continue to give an opinion on something which has already been explained (if that makes sense)
Also agree with the usual suspects and cronies.. :rolleyes:

oh god I remember one like that, it was quite nastily 'I cant be bothered reading all the posts but you should do this that and the other', and the poor horse had already had to be PTS. I do agree people should read the whole thing if they are going to bother giving advice.