Long Riding Boots

GinaB

Visit site
Can anyone recommend nice long riding boots. No more than £150. I have been looking at Mountain Horse and Tuffa Norfolk boots. Anyone got any of these? I'd like a nice close fitting pair for my skinny legs!

frannieuk

Visit site
I have skinny calves and I bought the equitector ones - I didn't even realise they had toecaps until someone pointed out to me recently!

michb52

Visit site
I have a pair of the Regent Grafton ones and they are really nice - think they are about £170 ish but they do a cheaper pair called Buckminster and I think they are arround £100
smile.gif

GinaB

Visit site
They're just so hard to buy! It's not that I need them for competing or anything. Just feel like getting a nice pair instead of wearing short boots and chaps all the time. Treating myself!

michb52

Visit site
I got mine in Omagh! but i have seen them on the "Ride Away" web site! I just use mine for competitions and i love wearing short boots and half chaps at home!

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
I brought a pair of Dublin long leather boots and adore them! Was love at first sight! Even improved my riding! Stod up to being on the yard and lasted my riding accident! They are only nice leather affordable long riding boots i found in a slimer size
smile.gif

Gosh all that was in past tense
blush.gif
crazy.gif
frown.gif

equibabe20

Visit site
I've got the mountain horse sportive high rider ones and I went for the junior version which are exactly the same but fit skinnier legs, perfect for me! I would recommend them they are so comfy!

luane1

Visit site
I bought Regent Grafton at Parkgate Saddlery last week for £120, they are closing down and having a sale so you could give them a ring and see if they have any left in your size they had other ones too I believe