Long yard/riding boots for thin calves that last well

Sophie C

Visit site
Can anyone recommend warm, comfy long boots with thin calves that I can wear around the yard all day (ie are waterproof) and are designed for riding (have the right soles and are shaped around the leg). My last Ariats split within a year so not buying any more of them. The Tuffa Derby boots that come in a slim fitting look good. Has anyone tried them?

TheLankyRider

Visit site
Tuffa country rider boots are really good. I have skinny legs (I really struggle getting boots to fit) but they fit really nice. They are adjustable with velcro straps so I have mine on the tightest they will go but they give pretty accurate calf measurements on their website so they are worth looking at. I would recommend brown rather than black since even though my black ones have lasted well the colour looks a bit faded so I think brown would wear better. They have survived some serious mud and are really comfy to ride in. Never had to wear them in either. Couldn't find any country boots to fit me hence why I spent more on the Tuffas.

Sophie C

Visit site
That's really helpful thanks. I'll look into them. Lots of people say to me 'You're lucky to have such slim legs'. Little do they know...