look what i found stuck in one of our hedges!

flintmeg

Visit site
DSC01131.jpg

she had not been there long as had looked up the field as we walked through to another one 10 mins before, saw her on the way back through, the people who own or rent the field last spring had built up the hedge as there horses had got over a couple of times last winter, by tipping earth on to the top of the hedge, did not stop this little tinker! she must of got on to the top of the hedge which then cause the loose earth to give way and slid down causing her to get stuck, her back legs were up to her hocks in earth which had chunks of metal in
mad.gif
, i sent OH to get tools and she stood lovely and still as we took down our fencing and she walked out good as gold, checked her over and was fine and is happily back with her friends! she was sooo cute shame it not finders keepers
grin.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif

DSC01135-1.jpg

flintmeg

Visit site
the people that own them dont live in the village, and on one seems to know them either, so if it was a different hedge she might still be stuck!

flintmeg

Visit site
i think they must of just used a jcb to dig up some earth and then dumped it on the hedge so they didnt see what was in the earth, one of the bits was a big hinge...stable door size
shocked.gif