look what my OH got me for Xmas (for those who dont venture into SB)

twisteddiamond

Visit site
i woke up to a very small A5 shaped prezzie under the tree, when i opened it, it was the passport for this little guy, he is a 10 month old welsh d x warmblood

IMAG0096745x800.jpg

IMAG0095800x509.jpg

turns out my OH has sold a load of his models including his dark eldar and space wolves armies (prize possessions) so he could get him for me,
i had to have my old horse PTS in november after he had a freak accident going into a trailer, and have had a very big ginger knobber size hole in my life since, he will always be dearly missed but now i have a smaller grey furry to help heal the gap

ChwaraeTeg

Visit site
:) Awww How lucky are you to have such a man :D
He seems to have made a great choice ..... time consuming, but ideal.
Sorry to hear of your ginger hole (I have one the same)
Your Welsh Warmblood will hopefully help you through :)
Merry Christmas
Tegs :)

twisteddiamond

Visit site
Aww, what a lovely gift! That was so kind and generous of your OH. Not easy for a gamer to give up their models.

i know :) he has been selling them off in secret so he could get him, i didnt know what to say when he explained this morning

black, star and 4 whites!!.....send that OH to me please!! :D:D

hes actually a steel grey/blue roany colour, and my OH isnt going anywhere

isn't he just:D what a lovely thought filled gift:D can you clone him do you think;)

not sure you can clone one in a million ;)

Paddy Irish

Visit site
Aww your man must think the world of you! I have one similar but he wouldn't know where to start when buying a horse , probably come home with a three legged , one eyed donkey!

twisteddiamond

Visit site
Aww your man must think the world of you! I have one similar but he wouldn't know where to start when buying a horse , probably come home with a three legged , one eyed donkey!

he does, he isnt even horsey, he just picked him because he was a cool colour (although i think my mum may have been consulted about whether he was suitable)

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Wow what a fab OH :D My OH also got me a horsey in 2010 due to various nasty things happeneing to cheer me up. Arent they the best when the do the unexpected :D

Cant wait to see how he grows up looks very floofy and black, will he grey out?? :)

twisteddiamond

Visit site
thankyou for all the lovely comments about my OH and my new foal, my OH is a superstar, the foal is such a little cheeky chappy and is coming on nicely

Wow what a fab OH :D My OH also got me a horsey in 2010 due to various nasty things happeneing to cheer me up. Arent they the best when the do the unexpected :D

Cant wait to see how he grows up looks very floofy and black, will he grey out?? :)

yes they definately are, he is a steel grey/blue roany colour now, im not sure how grey he will go, but as they say a good horse is never a bad colour