looking after country boots

caroline23

Visit site
Ive recently got the new dublin river boots and love them! However just wondering if i need to waterproof them/condition them to protect them and make them last as the bit by the heels seem to be cracking and the stripes which are lighter (i have them in chocolate colour) have a patch where it seems to of rubbed and gone darker....any ideas? They have not been in any mud just got wet around the toes

tiggs

Visit site
Renapur is very good and a tub lasts for ages. I put some on my new Ariats and the water just beads on top. Amazon sell it or you often see them at the big shows

The Fuzzy Furry

🦄 🦄
Visit site
Renapur is very good and a tub lasts for ages. I put some on my new Ariats and the water just beads on top. Amazon sell it or you often see them at the big shows

I 2nd this ^
Use it on all my boots, (which just happen to be all Ariat :D - apart from yard wet day wellies). I do them weekly through the winter, the Grassmere's are going into their 5th winter and still no leaks :)

Heritage jodh boots now 4 yrs old and just going through the sole, tho look good otherwise.
Have just replaced my lace up Tellurides as have done heavy labour over 4 years and stitching going on ball of foot so teeny leak if in v wet grass now.

All get same treatment, inc the Bromonts in winter :)