Looking for a new horse - decent dealers/horses??

wizbit

Visit site
Hi
as title suggest am looking to get new horse, im after something level-headed i can compete low-level eventing. dont want anymore warmbloods! either a nice ISH or TBx around 16hh +/-.
another coloured would be nice! but not essential
smile.gif

current horse hasnt cut it but am keeping to show/dressage.
anyone know any decent dealers or decent horses about that would fit the description?!
Thanks
smile.gif

sare_bear

Visit site
Vere Phillips is always well recommended, but not cheap. Mostly ISH types i think, someone else will prob fill you in better.

wizbit

Visit site
thanks guys, any experience of clip-clop traders?? as know they changed company name, were originally sandalls farm werent they?

Aniseed

Visit site
My friend has a lovely 15.2hh-15.3hh(ish) 3/4 welsh cob gelding for sale at the mo. He is 13 years old and has done a bit of everything including eventing and hunting. Think he's show jumped to about 1.10m. I would by him myself if I didn't already have a horse! Very safe but quite sparky and fun. If you want any more info let me know and I will give you my friends contact details. We are based near Cirencester.

Jambo

Visit site
Whereabouts are you? There's Jimmy Lister if you're in the South East, he is based in North Essex (Quendon)

kerilli

Visit site
Vere is brilliant but his horses are not cheap... but you get what you pay for, and then some. tbh i'd look on horsequest, horsedeals etc at private sales, there are a lot of nice horses around at the moment at very good prices.

wizbit

Visit site
Im in essex, near chelmsford.
Wanted to buy from a dealers this time as current horse is from private sale and has turned out nothing as described and was told alot of big porkys that are now coming to light.

saskia295

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hi
as title suggest am looking to get new horse, im after something level-headed i can compete low-level eventing. dont want anymore warmbloods! either a nice ISH or TBx around 16hh +/-.
another coloured would be nice! but not essential
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You've just describes Goddy!!! PM KatB!

hoggedmane

Visit site
That happened to me buying from a dealer! Have taken her to court and won but still don't have refund and still have pony. Dealer in Kent pm me for more details.

AutumnRose

Visit site
I got my youngster from Emma at clipclop traders. She is very honest and easy to deal with, thoroughly recommend her. If she hasn't got what you want she'll try and find it. Worth giving her a call.

tigers_eye

Visit site
I have an 8yo coloured mare for sale, not done a huge amount, but jumps, dressages and hacks without doing anything silly, not too expensive either!

DSC06682.jpg

test1.jpg

oxer100.jpg

Failing that try Fiona Hobby in Wilts.

charliebo

Visit site
What area are you looking in? Looked at some horses yesterday for a client. One 6 yr old, grey IDxTB superb jumper and lovely temp/attitude but not the prettiest and also a very smart coloured 4 yr old, broken recently and a very nice type with excellent limbs and pot for 2 *. Not too expensive. PM me for details.

wizbit

Visit site
any others?? have been to try a few from private sales but kind of wasted my time, one horse clearly wasnt even the one in the pictures on the ad!
blush.gif
lol. still looking
frown.gif
anyone know anything about equine agents? cheers