Looking for a nice foal

dressager

Visit site
I am looking for a colt foal with German dressage breeding which will make around 16.2hh. Something which is on the finer, sharper side ideally.

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of where to look? Budget at the moment is around £6k-£8k.

Thanks in advance.

tikino

Visit site
I am looking for a colt foal with German dressage breeding which will make around 16.2hh. Something which is on the finer, sharper side ideally.

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of where to look? Budget at the moment is around £6k-£8k.

Thanks in advance.

lambridden stud have an amazing sir donnerhall colt foal for sale he was born marck/april time and boy can he move

dressager

Visit site
Thank you everyone for your suggestions, I am just researching them all right now! Will keep you all updated if anything happens ;)

ESH_Jess

www.eurosportshorse.com
Thank you everyone for your suggestions, I am just researching them all right now! Will keep you all updated if anything happens ;)

Hi, I think I saw your post on the BD forum I asked what your budget was (if you're the same person, lol!!), I didn't realise you were in kent!! We are too!! Are you looking for a colt with stallion potential or just looking for a colt so you can get a gelding?

pointersrus

Visit site
Hi
I have a gorgeous cheeky colt foal with Donnerhall lines, born in early April and very bold with super movement. I shall pm you with some information I am a private breeder and he is very reasonably priced as I am really overstocked!

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
I have a 2009 colt, with solid german bloodlines even though he is bred in the UK. By Grading champion Herzensdieb out of a Tycoon x EH Consul mare. I have been planning nto retain him as a stallion prospect myself but not sure how long we will be away from the Uk for now so he is on the market.