Looking for a sharer..

Bex7

Visit site
I am looking for a sharer for my 15hh3" cob x appaloosa gelding. Based on MK/northamptonshire border.

Any ideas where the best place to advertise is?
wink.gif

x

PinkFairy

Visit site
i was looking for a horse who needed some one to do some extra riding but nobody is near enough - i think you are a bit far
frown.gif
hope you find someone
laugh.gif

kick_On

Visit site
good luck,
i've been looking for about 5 months for helper and had no luck what so ever. Ment to had another person come out for a trial ride on sunday and got txt on sunday morning after they where ment to be at yard, saying they couldn't commit!!!.
OMG i was only asking for one ride for exchange for mucking stable on day that they rode
frown.gif
frown.gif
max 2.5hrs
the word lazy springs to mind
And it's not as thought i have badly behaved horses, i got two well mannered, schooled horses, both either eventing or dressage.
I thought i would have had people bitting my hands of to help ride such horses, but i'm wrong.
So happy hunting
wink.gif
wink.gif

PinkFairy

Visit site
im finding it hard to find a horse that needs extra riding. particularly as i dont and cant drive, money is short as i'm a student but im very willing to do the chores!! its kind of sad though as there ARE those people out there.

kick_On

Visit site
well that's a shame cos there as rare as 'rocky horse sh1t' in our area
i'm sorry if i appear cross but i don't want money, i just would like time, but i'm find people really just don't want to commit. And now it's about 6th person i have up to yard and yeah yeah there keen blah blah.......
finger crossed you find something
grin.gif
grin.gif
- sorry i think i hijacked thread - sorry