Looking for a yard/stabble livery around London

chloemousse

New User
Visit site
Looking for a full/part or DIY livery (or yard) at 30 mn maximum from London ! I'm planning to do my studies at Supdepub and bring my horse with me. The best could be a center where I could continue to do jumping with my horse (we are doing showjumping at 115cm for the moment)
Budget : not more than 450pounds a month.
Any ideas ? I've already checked some but they were too expensive or too far (some don't show their prices too)

Sorry for my English, I'm French ! ;)

Thanks in advance for the answers !

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Hi, You have a very tall order to fulfill.
Where you are going to be studying, is in the centre of London (Westminster if I recall correctly - a friend from France stayed with us while studying there 3 yrs ago).

Do you know where you will be living? This will probably dictate where would be a good location to start looking for a place for the horse. To be honest, unless you are going to be doing DIY or assisted livery, you will really struggle to find anywhere inside the M25 (motorway) for the cost of £450pcm.
You may find it cheaper to leave your horse at home and use the proposed livery costs for your flights home every 2 weeks or so to compete? Thats if you have someone to help out at home to exercise for you etc

Good luck :)

EmmyMD

Visit site
I was at Woodstock Lane South for a bit, £350 for 5 days full 2 days DIY, but you bought your own bedding/hay/feed (they'll organise it for you if you like though)

Not the smartest yard, but had turnout, a school and did the job.

eza

New User
Visit site
Are you still looking for somewhere? I think it will very much depend on where you live and if you have access to a car. I know of lots of yards in Hertfordshire, North and East London if you want some info