Looking for an experienced rider in EDINBURGH

jsone

New User
Visit site
Hi

I've been bringing my mare back into light work over the past few months. she is great in the school and we have now progressed, under veterinary supervision to going out in the fields. She is very strong but that seems to be her only problem. My problem however is that we need to keep up her rehab programme and during the winter this is going to be really hard for me as I work full time therefore when I go to work it will be dark and when I come home it will be dark. We only have an outdoor school here with no lighting and I care for her myself. We are therefore looking for a very experienced and sympathetic rider to help out over this time and who would be able to ride her in the winter afternoons . She is only walking and gently trotting just now and at the moment no faster paces but the main thing will be getting her confidence boosted by maintaining her fitness training and getting her out and about regularlywithout having to break over the winter. If anyone can help please get in touch. We are in EDINBURGH. Many thanks

smallgirl

Visit site
Hi

Have you tried the University Riding Club? for both Edinburgh and Glasgow, I know there are a couple of the team riders in each who are very experienced riders, maybe they could help and will probably be more flexible to be abel to ride in the afternoons.

fizz-tally

Visit site
what yard are you on?
i will keep a eye out for you
grin.gif