Looking for DIY Livery in central Sussex area

K4thy

Visit site
I am currently looking for a DIY space on a nice livery yard with at least a floodlit school and secure all year turnout for my 16.1 ID. Being that hes only 3 1/2 I would like it be a quietish yard so that I can use the school most nights to exercise him. It seems quite hard to find anything as most are Part or Full Livery which I just cant afford. I have been tempted just to ring them anyway and see if they would contemplate an assisted DIY, but not sure if its worth trying?

Basically I currently live near Hickstead and work in Gatwick, so the area up the A23/M23 across to Horsham and down from there, as far east as Storrington, Pulborough.

So if anyone might know of a livery space or one that might be coming up soon please let me know.

vic07

Visit site
what about round hickstead. There are a couple of yards at hickstead itself and there is also one the other side of the a27. Not sure whether it still does diy.

Emily99

Visit site
Tormor where are you from? I live in Hartfield lol.

We have spaces at our livery yard.. In Cowden near Edenbridge. We have lots of turnout, floodlit 60 x 20 school etc. I know YO is looking for part/full liveries but she may accept an assisted DIY as thats what another livery is on.