Looking For DIY Livery Radstock Area of Somerset

cowgirl16

Visit site
DIY Livery wanted - with occasional assistance if possible - in the Radstock area of Somerset. I have 1 very sociable and well behaved barefoot gelding. He likes company so shared grazing would be good. We no longer compete but still enjoy a good workout - so an arena would be good too - and 24/7 all year turnout with the use of a stable would be the icing on the cake! TIA.

Jasper151

Visit site
There are loads! The best idea is to ask on the local facebook horse pages, as many don't have websites or any online presence.

cowgirl16

Visit site
Tried that! I'm on several pages - no luck yet - seems there's very few places that allow horses to live out all year - just have to wait I guess.

Jasper151

Visit site
I think Gallant Hill Farm in Foxcote do 24/7 turnout, I'm not 100% sure though. There are a few different ones in Wellow, will try and find the names of them for you. Luckington equestrian near Coleford/Kilmerdon are a part livery with good turnout options and reasonably priced.

cowgirl16

Visit site
Thanks for that Jasper - think I've just about tried everyone - but you may know someone I don't! I will try Jackie at Gallant Hill Farm - though she's usually full with a waiting list! I'm in conversation with Martika at Luckington Equestrian at the moment - though she doesn't have all year live out. Any more info greatly appreciated!

Jasper151

Visit site
Just in case you are still looking, these have advertised recently;
Lauren Curtis in Clutton, I don't think it is 24/7 winter turnout though
Jenny Taylor in Wellow - DIY with own paddock or just paddock (I think) advertised.