Looking for House/cottage with grazing in or near Rutland

TigerTail

Visit site
As above! Minimum two bed maximum three - happy on a working farm, grazing for two horses who live out 24.7.

If you know of anything please let me know as I’m strugglibg to find something in the area that isn’t an arm and a leg!

Snowy Celandine

Visit site
As above! Minimum two bed maximum three - happy on a working farm, grazing for two horses who live out 24.7.

If you know of anything please let me know as I’m strugglibg to find something in the area that isn’t an arm and a leg!

What’s your budget? Rutland is an expensive area and house prices haven’t fallen there like they have in some places. We were looking near Rutland Water a couple of years ago but couldn’t find anything we really liked for our budget.

TigerTail

Visit site
I’m looking to rent initially and save some money so around £800 max for House would depend what and how much grazing there is in terms of money for that.

It is horribly expensive and I can’t fathom LLs who think properties are worth thst sort of money when they badly need painting throughout and new kitchens and bathrooms doing! C tax is also terrifying :(

I am however a professional non smoking drinking or partying tenant who likes doing outside or diy stuff on a weekend so a v good tenant!

Snowy Celandine

Visit site
Hmm, it is a pricy area so I hope you fall lucky and find something to suit your needs and budget. The only one that we found with enough land was a farmhouse but someone else put in an offer as we were viewing so we gave up and started looking in Lincolnshire where houses are a lot cheaper, bar Stamford which is also lovely but expensive. Would you consider Leicestershire? There are some lovely villages there. I spent some of my childhood there and still visit regularly so could give you some advice if you need it.