Looking for Hunting Breeches

corinnehyde

New User
Visit site
Hi,

I am having trouble finding a pair of breeches that are WARM and tough and an off white colour (some beige are nearly yellow) and a ladies size 28 or 10. I have trawled through tack shops but can't find what i'm looking for.

LouBerry

Visit site
Schumacher make a pair of breeches which are warm and tough and have a teflon type outer which makes them good for wet weather or cold weather. They're fairly pricey though, only downside, although i've heard they last a good while. One of the whips i know was on about them and his have lasted a good six years and he swears by them.

k9h

Visit site
I have the Tally Ho ones at the moment but they have no thickness to them, they have gone in the knee & crotch now! Though I have had them 4 yrs.

I have just got a pair of these

The ones at the bottom, they are wonderful, dont know how I coped without them! Give Andrew a ring he is most helpful plus they do made to measure for no extra fee!
http://en.chevalpower.com/product-huntingbreeches,jodhpurs_45.htm

JenHunt

Visit site
i like the caldene belgrade breeches, and their cream is cream proper not yellow, or beige!

they last really well, are comfy, and warm!

- only downside is they don't do a long version so if your legs are longer than a 32" in normal trousers they may be too short.

Angelbones

Visit site
I have a pair of the Pikeur Lugana winter weight breeches, full seat and lined with fleece, water resistant etc, and they are fab. If I end up have to wear them around the yard for the week they still seem to repel the dirt and I find them warm and wind resistant too. I couldn't hunt without them on cold windy days. I am a about the same size as you and take a 26 or 28 in Pikeur. They are expensive but I'd definitely get another pair if anything happened to these ones! Otherwise, RTS Sportline Bentex breeches are so comfy and have a velvety lining which is comfy and warm too. They are similar fit to the Pikeur ones.

spookypony

Visit site
I have a pair of the Pikeur Lugana winter weight breeches, full seat and lined with fleece, water resistant etc, and they are fab. If I end up have to wear them around the yard for the week they still seem to repel the dirt and I find them warm and wind resistant too. I couldn't hunt without them on cold windy days. I am a about the same size as you and take a 26 or 28 in Pikeur.

I have the same ones, and they're wonderful!