Looking for Info on a Stallion Please (Baron B)

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
Hi Peeps!

Hoping someone out there can help me out a little
smile.gif

I currently own a gelding by Baron B but the papers for him have gone walk abouts. I spoke to my trainer regarding this as she had him as a 5 year old and did have the full paper work after contacting whichever place baron b last stood and confirming my horse's lines. The papers were sold with him when she passed him on and somewhere in between that and him coming to me, they have gone missing. She said they should be relatively easy to get hold of and at worse, blood tests can be used to confirm his lines to gain his papers... but she's now gone away for a while and Im still none the wiser as to where to look!

Ive had a look on the net and while theres quite a bit of mention of him as a sire, theres little about where he is / where he stood and so on. Given the age of my horse, Im rather assuming he's well past being active in his sireing days :p

Anyone have any ideas where I should start? I'd really like my boys' papers back!

Tia

Visit site
Baron B (DVH) was sired by Allegro (Hanoverian) and was a very well known Danish Warmblood stallion to which some of the mares at the stud I managed in Denmark were covered by.

It really depends on which breed society the dam was from and which warmblood registry your horse is part of which determines which registry you need to get in touch with. Your best bet would be to initially get in touch directly with Dansk Varmblod.

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
I read something mentioned about this stud last night but cant see to track down any contact details for them (or know if they're still going infact.

I figured by the age of my boy that he would be quite old by now (or indeed no longer with us). Ive contacted Dansk varmblod who've replied with a phone number for all registrations (although Im going to let my OH call them since he's danish and it might help comminications!).

Im not sure im going to be terribly successful in tracking papers for him but time will tell. Huge thanks to those who've helped!

sallyf

Visit site
Just a thought , Baron B VII , well the VII bit means he was registered in the non T.B register at Weatherbys.
If i remember rightly as a youngster he failed his grading and so had his covering certificates issued by them.
Didnt stop him being a successful stallion though.
So give them a call and see if they can help you.
01933 440077