Looking for livery in the Claxton bossall area or anything near (possible Stamford bridge)

islauren

Visit site
Looking for livery in the above area. We have. 16.1 mare who is pretty easy going.

Ideally need a stable and grazing not worried about a school as we mainly hack when I get the time to ride:)

Widgeon

Visit site
That's a bit south of my area but there are definitely a couple of yards in Claxton - I have a friend on one. I've had a bit of a Google and you could try the following:

Ings Farm, Claxton, 01904 468371

Amii Hardie in Claxton does livery too, this is where my friends are. I can't find a phone number but she's on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/amii.hardie - so you could try PM'ing her. If you Google you just get loads of articles about the awful robberies round here recently, their yard had shocking amounts taken.

North of the A64 there's KR Equestrian in Flaxton (https://www.facebook.com/KimRichardsEventing); there is another yard in that village but I wouldn't prioritise that one (PM me if you want to know why)

You might already know about all of those but if not, I hope it's helpful.

Widgeon

Visit site
Further South around Stamford Bridge, just make sure you've scoped out bridleways before considering yards down that way; they're a bit patchy. I have another friend with her horse near Stamford Bridge and their hacking is down the lane and back.

islauren

Visit site
Further South around Stamford Bridge, just make sure you've scoped out bridleways before considering yards down that way; they're a bit patchy. I have another friend with her horse near Stamford Bridge and their hacking is down the lane and back.
Thanks so much we drive past ings farm most mornings on the way to work so hopefully can get in contact with them !!!