Looking for some help.

HayleyUK

Visit site
I'm not sure if this is classed as an advert or not, if it is I'm sorry!

I was wondering if anyone in the Manchester/Lancashire/Cheshire area was looking for some help with thier horse or pony. I don't want to commit to a full loan type situation at the moment, after being out of action for a while, I don't think it'd be fair.

I'm 20 years old, and rode from being 9-18 and owned ponies myself for the majority of that time.
I'm small (5'1) and lightweight and hoping to start my BHS exams very soon (I've mentioned this before-but never got round to it)

I haven't ridden for a while, about 2 years, but I'm confident I'll slide back into it pretty quickly. Primarily, I'm looking for some stable work in exchange for some small amounts of riding to easy myself back into it alongside the riding lessons I've got booked to iron out any positional creases I've no doubt developed from being out of the saddle. I've ridden anything from sheltends right up to my old 16.3 TBX, but I've got more experience on 13-15h types
smile.gif

If you think you might be able to help, please PM me for a chat and we can discuss things and arrange contributions/to meet up etc to suit you.

Thanks
Hayley.

HayleyUK

Visit site
Yeah, I'm going to do that I think.

Wasn't really looking to rush into anything immediatly, want to see how I get on with a riding lesson or two first before I say 'Yes, I'll share' and then let someone down because its too much for me too soon.