Looking for the unicorn (breeches)

teapot

Visit site
May as well post on here as someone may know of a brand to try - breeches suggestions.

I adore my Pikeur Candelas, but a combination of a sedentary job, a love of cake, and the perimenopausal muffin top mean they're a tad tight (but wearable on a good day with the right pants :confused:), and I'd really rather something with a bit more room/give.

Here's the issue, I would like the following:

- full suede seat
- longer length, both in leg and body
- decent navy/brown/grey
- pocket(s)
- cotton/poly mix

Please no bling, grip, silicone, sticky bits, sticky blingy grippy bits, name in lights across the arse, and absolutely no tights.

I thought I had found the perfect answer in these: https://glazeandgordon.com/collecti...itional-training-breeches#Image30565366169774 lovely material, amazing pockets, comfy waistband. However one size fits on the legs but too small on the waist, next size up are vast on the legs, not much different on the waist, and cut me in two like wearing a thong back to front :oops: and no one needs to see that!

So HHOers go forth and suggest the unicorn rare breeches I have yet to find! (while I put the cake down and consider running again…)

Last edited:

teapot

Visit site
Go up a size on your Pikeurs?

I am fan of both Pikeur and Cavallo.

I already have in the last year, (though a size down was always tight), and at £200 a pair I’d rather not again!

I’m not sure the super high waist with the rigid waist band works well when you’ve gained a bit on hips & tum…

Last edited: