Looking to Loan Safe Cob with a view to buy 15hh-15.3hh - Surrey/Hampshire

Stelzar

Visit site
Hello Ladies and Gents!

Looking for a safe Cob/Coloured for my sister to loan in view to buy, but seem to be having very little success! Has anyone got a safe cob with a bit of spark about them to loan in view to buy?

Finding it nye on impossible! Please could you send pictures and tell me if you have something suitable would be amazing!!

I hope you can help.

Stelzar

SNORKEY

Visit site
Have you looked on the nfed website? The problem she will have is having it on loan first, most people won't do this as its too risky and too many horses go missing whilst on loan. Another good website is farringtons coloured cobs, they are a dealer but have a good reputation.

Posie

Visit site
I've got 2 cobs that I'm going to be selling but won't loan them. If she decides to buy rather than loan drop me a pm.

lara b

Visit site
Might be worth trying safecobs web site, she has some nice types and think they can be tried quite a few times at her place, not sure but might be worth asking about a trial too. (I am not related in anyway to them but follow it on facebook and seem very honest). Good luck :)

Parker79

Visit site
I heard good things about mysafecobs...used to be part of safecobs til they parted company.

Agree that you will be lucky to get loan first...sometimes have them on NFED or Preloved.

Good luck