Looks like a wet one tomorrow!

Ditchjumper2

Visit site
Only just dried out from New Years Day and it looks like we're in for another soaking tomorrow. At least we are on lighter land...but don't want wet knickers again....and no I don't need Tena Lady......yet :D

Countryman

Visit site
We are still on tomorrow but have had a coming midweek meet cancelled. However, we are considering ourselves relatively lucky, because this is the first day we've lost this season- this time last year, we had lost 7 or 8 days already!

Isbister

Visit site
Well I had a very good day today regardless of the rain. Just be careful when jumping though, the ground is like marshmallow.

PolarSkye

Visit site
I got drenched today . . . just chucking the big boy out in the field resulted in soggy underthings due to the splashes from the lake we had to wade through to get to the field - not to mention the fact that my boots now leak.

YO has said that I can put him in one of her fields tomorrow, which will mean I won't get wet feet getting him up there . . . but as the whole yard is pretty soggy, I can't see me staying dry ;).

Oh, and multiple roads around us are closed so getting to the yard is an adventure in itself . . .

P

L&M

Visit site
Only got a soaking on the hack home to the lorry - sweated in waterproofs all day as forecast had said heavy rain and got it wrong!

I hope they are wrong about the storms tomorrow too......