Looks like Oshka is going to liverpool...

RunToEarth

Visit site
Just had a trip to the vet. This isnt going to be a simple job. Removing part of the cheek bone to extract fragmented tooth.
confused.gif
so Liverpool is where my man is going.
On the plus side he can still be ridden, is in little pain and although this is not a simple op, within 2weeks of operating he *should* be back with me and ridden once more.
Happy news for me because I have the answer for his behavoir, strength and canter, it can be fixed and it isnt anything like a tendon injury. Bad news is im insured by E&L
crazy.gif

Shrimp

Visit site
Oh dear poor Oshka but at least you now know what the problem is. Is he going to Leahurst? That the large equine unit of Liverpool and its just down the road from me (even though its not actually in Liverpool! ) . Its a good place and he will be well looked after.

GTs

Visit site
I have seen this procedure a number of times. Even though it seems barbaric bang teeth out from the top, it really is not that bad and the horses seem to do great.

RunToEarth

Visit site
I think it is yes, oh goody, flic can keep an eye on him whilst he sleeps over! Yes they said it sounded much worse than it was!
crazy.gif