Lorry diesel tank replacements - HELP

miller

Visit site
Does anyone know anywhere that makes pattern lorry diesel tanks.

Need one for a MAN 8.153 M plate - obviously can get one from MAN but the £580+VAT price tag is putting me off!

Anyone know anywhere that does pattern parts or can make one up if I can get original to them (obv local to S Lincs!)

OH is talking about cutting seam out and rewelding if not (sounds a bit risky to me even with diesel!)

perfect11s

Visit site
Does anyone know anywhere that makes pattern lorry diesel tanks.

Need one for a MAN 8.153 M plate - obviously can get one from MAN but the £580+VAT price tag is putting me off!

Anyone know anywhere that does pattern parts or can make one up if I can get original to them (obv local to S Lincs!)

OH is talking about cutting seam out and rewelding if not (sounds a bit risky to me even with diesel!)
You may be able to weld it safely if its filled with water just be sure to get it all out before you re fit it... S/H ebay or you could try WJ furber at prees nr whitchurch....

miller

Visit site
Thanks - will try the people mentioned - have tried local breakers and no one has anything - will pick up Truck Trader on the way home see if any ads for MAN in there!