Lost a dog today…so very sad ?

pistolpete

Visit site
They take a piece of your heart when they go. So sorry. Dogs are just such loyal faithful friends. Can’t imagine life without one even though they are so delicate sometimes. Sending love.

P3LH

Visit site
My last two that have gone have both been before their time, long before really - and I found it so so much harder than losing one of my old timers.

I am so very sorry for your loss. It really is different to losing one of your oldies. I still can’t talk about the chap who left my earlier this year.

Errin Paddywack

Visit site
So very sorry to hear this, it is such a shock when it happens like this. A good friend of mine lost hers to a similar problem only last week, not a Rottie but a collie cross. He was only 8.

Bellasophia

Visit site
Your post resonated with me this morning.I was so sad for you.Its the utter disbelief and shock of being smacked with a diagnosis that is set in stone.
I had the same a month ago with my 6 yr old schnauzer..bladder and colon tumors ….prognosis 2 to 4 months.
At least I’ve had time to digest this,but it’s still a bitter pill.
I absolutely think you’ve done the right thing by your dog and he’s pain free.You will carry this with you,but keep thinking he’s now pain free,you did things right by him.
Im sorry for your loss.He looked a magnificent boy.

catembi

Visit site
Sorry to hear about yours, Bellasophia. It’s just so hard, isn’t it. There was simply no point in trying to do anything for Max as his body had reached the point of no return ?

Moobli

Visit site
That’s so heartbreaking ?. I’m so sorry. I lost one of my border collies at 5 to heart failure and it is so hard to cope with both the shock and grief. Thinking of you x

cbmcts

Visit site
I'm so sorry. Your Max was a very handsome boy and you did right by him. That's what really matters.

I lost my Max 18m ago at the same age - also a rottie. I adore the breed but the health issues with them break my heart.