Lost mojo

Lou29

New User
Visit site
Hi !
So if completely lost mojo to do any competitions !! To the point that it so frustrating it makes me upset!
Bought a horsebox with my mum in the summer was out most weekend doing a bit of everything ( low level ) was loving it ! but recently my horse doesn't seem to enjoy it either, loves to be up the downs havking as soon as we get in the school he turns into a donkey
We have never really done well just do it for fun , which can be frustrating but it is what it is
My mum that I keep my horse with is really pushing me to do competions but I just really dont want to do it and fail again ! (I'm 29 btw !)
Any one else felt like this take a break ? He has to stay with me happy to keep havking and so chores just feel guilty not taking him anywhere and not going with my mum !
Tia xx

Greylegs

Visit site
You ride for fun. If it's not fun, then don't do it. If your mum wants to go out competing, then go with her to act as travelling groom and leave your horse at home.

Just to remind you ... you're 29, therefore an adult with the capacity to say "no" to things you don't want to do.