Lottie frys test…

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
The bravery of using music with such a strong beat for the passage; any loss of rhythm would have been obvious. But yes, that extended canter was exceptional. Then bringing it to a double pirouette.

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
I love that Glamourdale has expressive movement but that the back end completely matches the front, and he is so in control of it at all times and makes it all look so easy! A completely incredible test. I would love to know how it feels to have an ounce of the talent that Lottie has in her little finger!

GreyDot

Visit site
The athleticism and movement in that horse is amazing, I hope they really take care of him. She does ride him beautifully.

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
I am not a warmblood fan but I did really like Glamourdales test!

Thought Dufour was heavily over marked, she has been the whole show. On the first day one judge gave her 74% and it was changed by the ground jury to 80% to match the other judges maybe he was brave enough to mark correctly, who knows ?‍♀️.

Also fell in love all over again with PREs, they just try their little hearts out all the time.

Elno

Visit site
Didn't have the opportunity to watch it until late last night, but understood that it was something extraordinary by the way people spoke and wrote about it so I had very high expectations.

I was not dissapointed when I finally sat down and watched the kür. Amazing! Just sat there with tears in my eyes enjoying every second of that beautiful horse dance ? The extended canter! ??

oldie48

Visit site
I watched it four times last night and again this morning. It was just fabulous and I also had a huge lump in my throat! There's just a real joie de vivre about the whole test with a wonderful partnership. I loved the way he looked up at the end with such loud applause as if to say, Oh that's for me? Just packed with difficult movements but he moves in and out of the transitions with such ease and I gasped when he went from 2x to 1x tempis, just Wow! And that girl can ride!