Loved it..olympia..

Skhosu

Visit site
lol, loved the way the bay horse was held back really careful and way behind the others.
Final gallop ---whoosh!!! sorry, cracked me up!
Good class.
Seems to be a lot of draws in puissances these days, should they be going higher?

Jemayni

Visit site
Was Brill!

Your right, there does seem to be a lot of draws, I think if they are going to show the puissance as the main class on TV the riders should be allowed to keep going higher; I dont know why they stop it at round 5? Is it just H&S?

showjump2003

Visit site
I think they should be higher! If they are only allowed 5 rounds then whynot start the first round a little higher. How can they beat the world record if they aren't allowed over 7ft4?

Skhosu

Visit site
I think they all have to agree to go higher, but I think they need to start getting it higher, they're nowhere near the world record anymore are they?

SummerStorm

Visit site
Isn't the world record for Puissance something like 7'10" or am I making that up...?

And I think they should be allowed higher too... even if they do the first 5 rounds as part of the class and anyone who wants to go higher to go for the World Record is allowed to continue...

annie02

Visit site
There is a 6 bar at Spruce Meadows (in Calgary, Canada) at the Masters games that keeps going until the bars come down. Great to watch, it can get pretty high too! I cant remember what the record is there. 6 bar is a little different than doing a puissance but still the same idea.