Lovely pics...

WelshD

Visit site
Sorry to keep spamming this place with pics but I cant resist posting these two!

One of my pony and his little jockey at their first WHP show at the weekend - she is proud in her new jacket and hat against the backdrop of our ancient but much loved lorry

And one of her and my other pony jumping at home last night - this mare is a show pony who loves a jump!

This child brings a real smile to my face and her love for my two ponies is just so lovely.
WhatsApp Image 2020-07-19 at 11.02.58.jpeg

115710051_10160116236549552_5926089030355050205_n.jpg

NinjaPony

Visit site
Lovely pictures.

I find them particularly touching because they remind me of myself; when I was younger, I had the good fortune to be taken under the wing of my horsey ‘godmother’. I rode her pony, she took me out showing and gave me the kind of education and opportunities that you can only get from someone else’s generosity when you don’t have horsey parents. I have a similar picture outside the horse box. My horsey godmother died in December and I will always be grateful to her.

It’s wonderful to see another lucky little girl having the same kind of fun, they make a lovey partnership.

WelshD

Visit site
Perfect pictures, that little girl must count her blessings every day and how lovely for you as well. Does the lorry have a name, it looks as if it should!

Officially the lorry is called Bessie I think but it was swiftly renamed Rank the Tank because my husband says it’s ugly ?

Thank you all for your lovely comments, this little girl appeared here aged six and already a tidy little rider but over four years we have still invested in lots of lessons!

Chippers1

Visit site
Officially the lorry is called Bessie I think but it was swiftly renamed Rank the Tank because my husband says it’s ugly ?

My old lorry, which looked quite similar to yours, was called Bessie! Loved her, she got me out and about everywhere. Sold her last year and bought a van type (mainly for Buzz as he didn't really like loading in Bessie) and I was quite sad as I watched her driving off.