Lucinda Green clinic - 23rd September @ Stratford Hills

H-J

www.piczo.com
Everyone is dropping like flies!!!
shocked.gif

Please please can anyone this end of the country pass the word about for the LG clinic - Date above and it is £71.

PM me urgently or reply to this message - any help would be much appreciated guys
smile.gif

I do hate arranging these things sometimes!!!!

Thistle

Visit site
Oh no Holly, that's a shame for you.

Unfortunately B is away on a school field trip otherwise she is allowed some Tues pm off to ride. She isn't back until 7pm tomorrow though.

H-J

www.piczo.com
[ QUOTE ]
Oh no Holly, that's a shame for you.

Unfortunately B is away on a school field trip otherwise she is allowed some Tues pm off to ride. She isn't back until 7pm tomorrow though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its Tuesday 23rd not tomorrow

Thistle

Visit site
They are both running at Burnham market on the Sun, so not really sure if they should go xc again on the Tues, particularly if it dries up and gets a bit firmer.

Will let you know if she has any problems at Burnham in which case I'll be begging for a place.

mrussell

Visit site
HJ, might also have a problem now as Millie spun a shoe for the second time in as many weeks on Saturday. the farrier is coming tomorrow but hes not sure he can get a shoe back on as he struggled to find enough foot last time.

Bobs running at Burnham so hes unlikely to be up to it - unless he gets elimanted again *lol*

Dont panic... will see what I can do.