luhmuhlen 5*

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
Great ride! I also noticed an American I hadn't really heard about in the top 3. It's possible I live under a rock though.

Nice to see the top placings not completely dominated by Germans :p

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
Is it worth watching then? I haven’t got round to it but now I’m on maternity I need something to fill the hours whilst it’s raining!

teapot

Visit site
Great ride! I also noticed an American I hadn't really heard about in the top 3. It's possible I live under a rock though.

Nice to see the top placings not completely dominated by Germans :p

The Germans' best horses were running in the 4* as their final selection trial and the results are the usual!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
Is it worth watching then? I haven’t got round to it but now I’m on maternity I need something to fill the hours whilst it’s raining!

if you are a member you can watch the whole competition. its £5.99per month and you can cancel any time . i have really enjoyed watching. i also now have a smart tv which i have managed to link to my internet (dont ask me how) so i can watch it streamed thru the tv..there are lots of training videos on there as well..i only took it out a little while ago when there was a special offer for a year and it worked out cheaper....

myheartinahoofbeat

Visit site
It's incredible. She produced the horse herself from BE90 to 5*. She must be one of the youngest ever winners too. How did she cope with the pressure? It's only her and the horses 2nd ever 5*. There will be people saying it wasn't a proper year because of the lack of entries but she still had to jump all those fences and stay on her dressage score and there were some big names there....Amazing!!!!!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
well she had michael jung, tim with 2 rides and jonelle price so maybe not as many top class people but she still beat some very experienced riders and she is very young to cope with that pressure...especially keeping her nerve in the SJ..

teapot

Visit site
Think it's worth remembering, regardless of entries, Mollie has one of the best up and coming 5* horses on the circuit and they more than held their own at their first 5*! She'd have been as competitive if the other 40 odd entries had remained. To win just tops it all off.