LUXURY LIVERY DETAILS PLEASE..........

louisewarner

Visit site
Hi Guys

Remember not so long ago there was an article on 5 Star Livery in H&H with reference to where the posh people kept there horses??

I am distinctly UNPOSH........BUT would like the details of any yard of that calibre in Sussex/Surrey where CCTV is installed in boxes........can anyone find me the article (have tried H&H search but got nothing back) OR let me have details of any yards they know..........prepared to do anywhere in the South if no one can help re sussex and surrey.

Thankyou.......

airedale

Visit site
Oldencraig at Lingfield is seriously posh but don't think they have cameras in their stables (but I'm sure if you asked Ian nicely he'd oblige.......!!)

Blizzard

Visit site
You can install it yourself you know, using webcams and your internet at home you can log on and see what is going on in your stables all the time!

..and its very cheap!

the watcher

Visit site
I think one of them was called Jolie Cheval, but can't remember where it was.
A yard like that sounds like my idea of hell, but I suppose there is a market for it
smirk.gif

_OC_

Visit site
Yep you're right it's on the outskirts of Guildford and I've seen it advertised in the Surrey Advertiser and other horsey places-and Yep it sounds like hell and bet the livery fee at the end of each month warrants a massive amount of dosh!!!!
crazy.gif