M25 Major roadworks - advance warning! (Herts/Bucks)

Jane_Lou

Visit site
Not really CR I know but this could be really important when planning Journey times.
Traffic restrictions are planned between J16 and J18 on the Hertfordshire/Buckinghamshire stretch of the M25 which as far as I am aware come into effect from 23rd May until July 2010 - they are widening to 4 lanes.
I use it from 21a to 16 every day so if anyone wants more info about the delays pm me and I will keep you up to date!

Llanali

Visit site
Thanks for that Jane-Lou, that's a regular route for me too! Think I'll be using the alternatives.

Jane_Lou

Visit site
I will organise the lynching party now shall I
grin.gif

I have been working on alternative routes but it is going to be hell I am sure, having just survived 2.5 years of M1 widening I am really looking forward to this I can tell you
mad.gif

livetoride

Visit site
Thanks for the warning though I am tempted to say that it's normally stationary there so it can't get much worse!
shocked.gif

nessie1288

Visit site
Just to cheer you all up as Marymoo's mum they are then doing the next bit from Junction 18 onwards and that has to be finished for the Olympics!!!!

humblepie

Visit site
Thank you - have some shows that way and also go that way for work from time to time including next week (show Monday, work Tuesday) so useful to know.

Jane_Lou

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Just to cheer you all up as Marymoo's mum they are then doing the next bit from Junction 18 onwards and that has to be finished for the Olympics!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know - I was just trying to ignore it
grin.gif
hopefully I will find a contract nearer to home by then, I am sick of roadworks
frown.gif