Made to Measure Bridle

Kacey88

Visit site
http://mrhsaddler.com

Anyone know of this guys bridle work? I need a show bridle for Milly and she has an odd shaped head - full size for some bits but cob sized for others. Probably better off getting one made for her and this guy seems very reasonable.

What do you guys think/anyone know of this saddler?

Thanks

Skippys Mum

Visit site
Dont know about your link but can I recommend Kis Vihar saddlery in Hungary. I know it sounds a bit strange but they are English who live in Hungary. I really really recommend them - in fact, my boy was out today wearing his new turquoise inlaid browband for the first time!

She might actually be on here but if not you will find her on facebook under either Kis Vihar or Karin Hackitt :D

c2b

Visit site
I had my bridle made by Kis Vihar about 3/4yrs ago. It still looks like new. They have also made me drop noseband, stirrup leathers, dog collars and repaired reins. Can't fault them in any way at all. Prices very reasonable, leather is fabulous, sevice amazing.

They are on facebook as well.

bufki

New User
Visit site
Hi

I used MRH - martin is fantastic, he made a beautiful hunter bridle for my mare, he let me choose the colour of leather at his workshop, buckle colour etc too. He is also great on advising what type will let best on your horse type. The leather is top quality and nice and supple, I can highly recommend him, he did the bridle in about 48 hrs of me ordering it. Definitely worth supporting local business which can provide such quality leatherwork!

Becky