MAGIC FAIRY DUST FOR SALE

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
The beginning -
Checked horses in field this morning, 1yo filly with big gash on the side of her face.
Now this filly is relatively unhandled, she came back from stud at 3 months as wild as a bog brush, however she will follow another horse into a stable quite happily. Takes a bit of time to get a headcollar on her, but once you have her she is as good as gold.
Now she didnt quite like being said gash being poked/prodded my me and the vet. We toyed with the idea of a twitch, but knew the head batting and front feet talking was too much for that.
Instead I went down to the bottom of the garden to visit the fairies, the ones that live under my money tree. They gave me some magic dust to sprinkle over her. Youll never guess - she never moved a muscle from then on!
The vet was so impressed hes off to test it and see if we can reproduce it.
Anyone intersted in some?????

kick_On

Visit site
and then you awoke from your dream .................. with filly looking at you say ' Humans aren't ment to be on the flat out on the floor, asleep' with tweetie birds fly around you head!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Well if you can bottle it, you'll make millions

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
Just heard from the vet, completely legal seeing as it is just regular sand dyed pretty colours!
For the bling lovers I plan to add dandelion and rose petals. The 'gold' version will contain the sparkly candy balls you get on cakes.
I suppose I can knock up a DVD or 2 out of the clips I have on my phone. Would dirty l;ittle Irish boys be ok?

lordflynn

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
The 'gold' version will contain the sparkly candy balls you get on cakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

put me down for a kilo!
grin.gif

book out in time for crimbo?
smirk.gif