Magnetic boot recommendation please

Sportznight

Visit site
I thought I'd ask in here, as more traffic in here.

I'd like some fairly indestructible magnetic boots - I say indestructible, as in order to leave them on to work their magic, they need to withstand the playful efforts of my over intelligent :rolleyes: equine child to remove them to play with! Playing with them involves pulling them to pieces and tossing bits in the air and running after them to chuck about again:rolleyes::rolleyes: We've sprayed boots in all kinds of stuff - cribbox with cayene pepper works the best, but it really sets off my asthma lol Can't win. Anyway, just wondering if anyone knew of any that can stand up to abuse OR some relatively cheap ones.... Thank you :)

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
I have the Premier Equine ones and love them, but they have lots of 'bits' that stick out for her to pull at - the liners poke out the top and the straps are reachable. Although you can buy the liners seperately, so may work out as 'cheap'.

Maybe the NEW ones? They are pretty streamline looking.

However the Back On Track ones are supposed to be the best, although not technically 'magnetic'

shellonabeach

Visit site
I have loads of types of magnetic boots / wraps as I have 3 horses with only one good set of legs between them! I mainly use the N.E.W ones and Bioflow brushing boots, my horses mostly live out and I put these on overnight - they are like brushing boots. I have also used them in the stable

However if your horse is a bit of a thug the bioflow boots may be better as the velcro is double lock so should be harder for her to get off and they are a bit sturdier in construction. With the N.E.W ones I always find that the velcro is a bit long and could easily be pulled off.

soulfull

Visit site
I think the bio flow are the best. Don't know if they still do, but they also used to do a very good deal if you traded in your old ones (for future)

The bio flow are in my opinion softer and fit better than the NEW ones I have.

snopuma

Visit site
I put magnetic boots (equilibrium) on the Moose once, he acted like I was electrocuting him within 5 minutes, so they went on ebay! some horses react really badly to magnets!