Magnetic Browbands

equibabe20

Visit site
Just wondering where can I get a magnetic browband from? I heard someone on here saying they've got on but I don't know where to get one from, roughly how much do they cost? And has anyone used one and what results did you get? Thanks X

squirtlysmum

Visit site
You can get a magnetic headpiece that goes under your bridle, they are from Barnsby Saddlers they are called the 'FTS Magnetic Headpiece' but I hope you're sitting down they are £73 (apparently you can get them cheaper but I found this out after I'd bought mine!). However I've definatly seen a difference and the usual headcase is a chilled boy at the mo!

whatawizard

Visit site
i got mine direct from Barnsby, its certainly helped my boy to relax and let go in his flat work. He is much less head shy now, I can even brush his ears at last. Expensive but worth it.

Heidi1

Visit site
I have the Barnsby magnetic headpiece bridle it was £125 and came from Matlock Saddlery. Use it on two TB mares and they both work alot better, more relaxed throught the back and happy to bend and work in an outline..........

equibabe20

Visit site
Hey thanks for the replies, not sure how I feel about paying so much for something that may not work. I was hoping there woul be somewhere that sells them cheaper. X