Magnetic rugs

Darcydoo

Visit site
I bought magnets of the tinterweb,and stitched them onto a fleece which worked well whilst trawling for a bargin. We now have a PE bipolar now fantastic rug for my post KS surgery/ SI injection girl, really makes a difference :)

be positive

Visit site
I am at the stage of wanting to look at things but not throwing everything at him just in case it helps, magnets could be useful long term to warm him before exercise, I was on the PE site earlier and like most of the products it looks good value, may splash out on one as they are on discount at the moment.

Merlin1979

Visit site
I bought a back on track one a few years ago after my lad had done issues. I have never used it but I'm going to dig it out and try it.
I do reccommend the equilibrium massage pad. It's well
Worth the money.

Fifty Bales of Hay

Visit site
I am also looking at buying a magnetic rug in a 5'6-5'9" size, or buy a set of magnets to stitch into a fleece to use instead. I saw some higher guass at 2000 magnets on another site, and it was for a dog bed, but similar - so you could look up dog bed magnets as well?

Are the PE ones in the sale at £149.99? I can't seem to find them discounted? Or has the offer finished now?

be positive

Visit site
I am also looking at buying a magnetic rug in a 5'6-5'9" size, or buy a set of magnets to stitch into a fleece to use instead. I saw some higher guass at 2000 magnets on another site, and it was for a dog bed, but similar - so you could look up dog bed magnets as well?

Are the PE ones in the sale at £149.99? I can't seem to find them discounted? Or has the offer finished now?

I think they are £119 now, just checked and they are back to £149 b***** I am going to phone and see what they say, as last night they were definitely 20% less, it is worth checking each day as they tend to chop and change the discounts.

Switchthehorse

darcyandme.wordpress.com
I have a PE one which was really helpful when my girl was recovering from an SI problem. I was sceptical but it definitely made a difference and even now (when i remember to use it) i think it makes a difference to her way of going, and she always goes to sleep when i put it on her!