magnetic stuff?!!!?!?!?!?!?!

krissi

ahsfoundationsouthdownswaychallenge.blogspot.com
i had the physio out to george today and she has suggested that i get him either some magnetic boots or a magnetic rug!

just been looking and they are very expensive and i was wondering if anyone knew of a service where i could either borrow/hire or if anyone knew of and inexpensive place to get them.

if anyone has any experience with them feedback would be wicked!

cheers guys

JaneMBE

Visit site
I got magnetic boots from ebay for 20 quid. They are good quality and did the trick
smile.gif

Rugs tho, very expensive! We have one but it's one of those items that you daren't loan out as they can get broken very quickly! Not heard of anywhere that hires them, sorry.

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
Cheapest way (and I have found they work) is to look for equimagets rug kit on ebay, will cost you about £35 plus postage. for that you get 10 magnetic patches with velco that you can sew into any rug of your choice and tailor it to suit where your horse needs the patches to be. The patches peel off the velcro and can also be used in boots etc.

I tuck them in my waistband if my back is playing up and they really do work.

Rosyryan

Visit site
Aerborn magnetic stable wraps are excellent!!! I obtained hem from Aerborn direct they are pricey but have saved loads of time and worry about leaving my horse to have stable bandages applied, as I am house -hunting atm GROAN!!!

acolvine

Visit site
If you are in need of a new indoor or outdoor rug you could opt for the FAL Silver range.
They have X static and Heat transfer which will help increase your horses blood flow (which is what magnets do) and in turn have healing properties. www.falpro.com . Cheaper than a magnetic rug.

With regards to boots/wraps i recommend the bioflow one's, you get good guarantee's with them and i think if they eventually break you can get another set for half price. Don't quote me on that though!. Mine are still in A1 condition one year down the line. As they are a soft mesh kind of material I can also put them straight on my mares legs when she comes in even if they are wet, (the wraps are breathable) and there is no irritation. They dry nicely and her legs are really warm afterwards due to the magnets increasing her blood supply.

Hope that is a bit of help.