Mail On Sunday article

Isa7182

Visit site
Wow, that is awful :(. Sorry for your loss :blue: Jason looked like a lovely horse. It's a good thing they are spreading awareness about the seeds, so glad they aren't where I live..

asmp

Visit site
I am so sorry for your loss and thankful to you for warning us all about this. I know what the seeds look like and as we have a sycamore tree at our yard I'm off to search the fields for any growing.

Under-the-radar

Visit site
I'm so sorry for your loss, and what a super photo of Jason. I'm glad to hear that they've pinned down a definite cause of atypical myopathy now then

Dream19

Visit site
Yes, well done in getting it more public. Beautiful pic of you both. Hugs for your loss, and hoping HP still progressing.

julie111

Visit site
So very sorry for your loss he looked a lovely boy. I hope HP makes a full and speedy recovery! Thank you for making people more aware!

hairycob

Visit site
HP is making great progress. He is supposed to be on box rest with short periods of turnout in a small paddock/little walks to stretch his legs. Had to make a panic call to the vet yesterday morning because there was no way he was putting up with coming back in by himself. Luckily they were happy for him to stay out in the small convalescent paddock until everyone else came in in the evening.

hairycob

Visit site
I must say that some of the comments on the Mail website prove the old adage about it being better to keep quiet & have people think you a fool than speak up & prove it!

paddy555

Visit site
I must say that some of the comments on the Mail website prove the old adage about it being better to keep quiet & have people think you a fool than speak up & prove it!

I haven't wasted my time reading them. Too busy pulling seedlings!!!!
They are irrelevant. You have got the message across to a lot of horse owners. That is all that matters. How you have managed to do this in the light of everything that has happened to you this past week I have no idea but many will be grateful.

hairycob

Visit site
I know what to expect from DM comments so not at all bothered. OH is getting most indignant though. I'm just surprised none of them have started on about horses/horse poo on the road.

HBB

Visit site
Well done Hairycob, I've just read your article. What a beautiful photo of your boy, so sorry for your loss. I'm pleased to hear HP is making good progress.

Tash88

Visit site
I saw that this morning and was reminded of your post a few weeks ago, about the tragic loss of Jason. He looked like a wonderful and fun little horse, so sorry again for your loss. Well done for raising awareness of such a cruel and topical condition, and great to hear that HP is on the mend.

Take care, Txx