Making a nose net

tusc2

Visit site
Can anyone help me find the thread (which I think I saw on here!!) where it had a link to a video showing a man making and fitting a home made nose net to his horses' bridle. The net was made out of a pair of old tights!

Been searching the froums and I can't find it!!

Anyone any ideas, please. :)

horserugsnot4u

Visit site
Sorry can't help with the thread you're looking for but I think I will be trying to make my own after the scandalous price of the equilibrium nose nets. Three pieces of tulle net, can't be more than a few pence worth and a band of softish material with a strip of velcro to hold the net on the band, then four short pieces of velcro to attach to the noseband. Altogether can't be more than a a couple of quid for materials- selling price £29.00!!!

djeban

New User
Visit site
I'm going to try this for my horse, he stops and rubs his nose all the time - more than 25 times in a 20 min walk round the block! Does it in walk, trot and canter! No obvious reason for doing it and I have tried creams and all such stuff but nothing works so I shall try this - it looks effective.

Sticker

Visit site
It is a genious idea, but would it not be rather unpleasantly hot & sweaty for them to be breathing into the tights, especially during faster work? Just knowing how uncomfortable tights can be on human legs in warm weather!

I have an Aerborn nosenet, was only £6-7ish on ebay, def helps one of our mares with seasonal headshaking :)